3 Beds House $1,800, Brighouse Station, 70 B Ave, Surrey, BC
3 Beds 1 Bath House
Price: $1,800 / Month
Rental Location: 70 B Ave, Surrey, BC
|Lease Term:||1 Year Lease|
|Appliances:||Refrigerator, Garbage disposal|
|Utilities:||Tenant responsible for 30% of BC Hydro|
Discover this spacious 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom house available for rent in Surrey, BC. With a monthly rent of $1,800, this unfurnished house is perfect for a family seeking a comfortable and well-maintained living space.
The house features gas heating, in-unit laundry facilities, and a balcony for your enjoyment. You'll find a refrigerator and garbage disposal in the well-equipped kitchen, making daily living convenient.
As part of a 1-year lease agreement, this property offers stability and the opportunity to settle into a welcoming neighborhood. Please note that tenants are responsible for 30% of the BC Hydro utility costs.
Located in a desirable area of Surrey, this house boasts a Walk Score® of 75, meaning that most errands can be accomplished on foot. Public transportation is easily accessible, with a Transit Score® of 66, and there are biking infrastructure options for cyclists with a Bike Score® of 64.
Don't miss out on this fantastic rental opportunity. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a viewing!
Provided by Walk Score®︎
- Walk Score®: 75 out of 100 (Most errands can be accomplished on foot)
- Transit Score®: 66 out of 100 (Many nearby public transportation options)
- Bike Score®: 64 out of 100 (Some bike infrastructure)
- Southbound 132 St @ 70B Ave
- Routes: 322 Newton Exchange/Scottsdale, 324 Newton Exchange/Surrey Central Station
- Distance: 572 ft
- Eastbound 72 Ave @ 132 St
- Routes: 301 Newton Exchange/Brighouse Station, 319 Scott Station/Newton Exchange/Scottsdale, 322 Newton Exchange/Scottsdale
- Distance: 1,151 ft
- Southbound King George Blvd @ 6900 Block
- Routes: 393 Newton Exchange/Surrey Central Station
- Distance: 2,131 ft