room for rent $850, Brentwood station, Burnaby, BC
Private Room for Rent in Burnaby, BC - $850/Month
|Lease Duration:||6 Months|
|Current Occupants:||3 persons|
Are you in search of a private room for rent? You've found it! Our basement room is fully furnished and includes a twin-size bed and a small desk. You'll also have access to a shared kitchen, laundry facilities, and bathrooms which are maintained by our responsible and clean tenants. In addition to your private room, you'll enjoy a spacious living room and a well-equipped kitchen with all the necessary amenities.
Please note that the cost of appliances is not included in the rent, but we split the bill equally among our residents every month.
We are looking for a responsible and clean individual to join our household. Please note the following requirements:
- No pets allowed
- No overnight guests
- No smoking inside the house
A security deposit of 50% of the monthly rent is required. The minimum stay is 6 months, and we kindly request a one-month notice to vacate, provided on the 1st day of the month.
We are easy-going, clean, and responsible individuals, and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about us or the living arrangements. Feel free to inquire further!
Our location offers convenience and accessibility:
- 5-minute walk to the #R5 Downtown/SFU bus route
- 5-minute walk to the #134 bus route to Brentwood Station/Sperling Station
- 10-minute walk to Safeway, Shoppers, and various restaurants
Additionally, our property boasts favorable Walk, Transit, and Bike Scores:
- Walk Score: 71/100 - Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Transit Score: 53/100 - Many nearby public transportation options
- Bike Score: 78/100 - Biking is convenient for most trips
If you have any further questions or would like to schedule a viewing, please don't hesitate to reach out!