• 2 beds · 1 bath
  • 700 square feet
  • Radiator heating
  • In-unit laundry
  • Street parking

Rental Location:

Vancouver, BC (location is approximate)

Description:

Hello, I have a newly renovated spacious ground floor suite available for rent in Vancouver, BC. The house comes with a private side entrance and is 700 square feet in size. The unit includes 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, radiator heating, and in-unit laundry. Street parking is available.

I am looking for 2-3 tenants/students max to rent this suite. Tenants must be reasonably quiet and clean. The house is conveniently located near the 41st and 49th bus stop. Appliances included in the suite are fridge, oven, washing machine, and dryer. The place also comes with a couch unless you have your own.

The unit will be available after April 15th, and a minimum 1-year lease is required. Utilities are not included. One small dog that is potty trained outside/friendly with other dogs is allowed. Smoking, AirBNB, partying, and loud noise after 11 pm are not permitted.

Interested tenants must provide proof of employment and references. No more than 3 adults are allowed; ideally, this space is for 2 tenants.

Getting Around:

The rental location has a Walk Score®︎ of 66 out of 100, meaning some errands can be accomplished on foot. The Transit Score®︎ is 66 out of 100, with many nearby public transportation options, and the Bike Score®︎ is 73 out of 100, making biking convenient for most trips.

Nearby Transit:

Location Routes Distance (ft)
Northbound Knight St @ E 45 Ave 022 Knight/Downtown 1,051
Eastbound E 41 Ave @ Fleming St 041 Joyce Station/Crown 1,144
Eastbound E 41 Ave @ Bruce St 020 Victoria/Downtown, 041 Joyce Station/Crown 1,341

If interested, please message me with some details about yourself, such as the number of people, ages, and occupations. Messages without these details may be ignored.

#VancouverBCRentals #2BedroomHouse #HouseForRent